Join our team
We are looking for a confident, friendly and ambitious individual to join our team as an appentice embroidery technician.
Total hours per week: 39.00
Possible start date
06 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Brother & ZSK embroidery machines. Duties to include: - Breakdown, repair, servicing and installation both in the workshop and on customers site from small businesses to multinational businesses. - Visiting customer’s premises with a senior technician to assist on various jobs – this apprenticeship will lead to a full time field technicians position working throughout the UK.
Duties will include:
- Dealing with in house service requests & support
- Dealing with customers on a face to face basis also by telephone & email
- You will be required to help customers troubleshoot and offer advice/help over the phone/zoom to assist in solving problems
Apprentice will also attend Leeds City College one day per week throughout the apprenticeship duration.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication
- Time keeping
- Ability to understand and follow instructions
- Strong work ethic
- Tidy appearance
- Team player
- Ability to use initiative
- GCSE or equivalents at grades A*-C/9-4, with grade C/4 in English and maths or equivalent and be predicted
- Fulltime Embroidery Technician
Things to consider
Weekly wages TBC at appointment, however above the apprenticeship minimum wage.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide is updated every April (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates.
LEEDS CITY COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Leeds City College
Leeds City College 0113 284 6464 email@example.com
Maintenance and Operations Engineering Technician Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
36 months plus 3 months EPA. This apprenticeship will be delivered through a mixture of college and work based learning. Successful candidates will attend our Printworks Campus one day per week to learn the skills/ knowledge required to be successful within this role.
They will also receive a visit once a month in their place of work from their assessor, where delivery will take place on a one to one basis.
In addition learners will need to be allocated 20% of their contracted hours per week to concentrate on any development activities set Functional Skills qualifications (If required):
- Functional Skill in English
- Functional Skill in maths
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Maintenance and operations engineering technician
Level 3 (A level)