Now offering flexible leasing options for your business equipment
Stocks Sewing Machines Ltd, in association with Shire Leasing PLC, are offering leasing options for your business equipment needs.
Leasing is a flexible payment option that comes with many benefits:
- No major upfront costs – Don’t let a purchasing budget hold you back. Leasing removes the need for significant outlay, allowing you to put your cash to better use.
- Pay as you earn – Get use of the equipment immediately, without having to find the full sum up front. Only the first rental is normally required to begin the agreement and it is usually taken by Direct Debit.
- Fixed payments - Lease rental payments are fixed, which makes budgeting and forecasting easier.
- Protect existing lines of credit - Leasing protects your existing lines of credit such as bank loans and overdrafts.
- Easy upgrades – Business equipment is always evolving. At the end of the agreed term, you can upgrade to state of the art equipment.
Who is Shire Leasing?
Shire Leasing PLC provide competitive rates and great support when offering business finance options, making them the preferential and recommended business lease provider of Stocks Sewing Machines Ltd.
Shire Leasing is one of the largest independent funding houses in the UK, specialising in leasing specifically for business critical equipment in the B2B market place.
- An innovative and agile company working with manufacturers, resellers and distributors since 1990.
- Funder with an own book portfolio of circa £165m to support UK SMEs, as well as relationships with a strong panel of investors which allow for deals to be broked if necessary.
- Credit decisions in as little as 6 seconds, so you can continue with your growth plans with minimal delays.
*Finance for business use purposes only.
Stocks Sewing Machines Ltd is Regulated and Authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our firm reference number is 663301. We act as a credit broker in any finance transaction to find a suitable arrangement for you. We do not make a charge to you for helping you to find a suitable asset finance lender, however, we may receive a commission payment from the lender for our work. Any lease entered into will be with Shire Leasing PLC or may be introduced to one of a group of asset finance lenders and subject to application, credit and their terms and conditions.