Updated 5th January 2021
We will remain open throughout the third Lockdown in the UK
From Tuesday 5th January, as the UK enters lockdown once more, we are confident that we can remain open and continue to supply our customers whilst providing a safe working environment for our staff and our customers.
Throughout the lockdown period, we will have strict social distancing measures in place, to abide by the UK Goverment advice.
- From Tuesday 5th January, we will no longer be allowing in-store collection for any orders until further notice.
- Members of staff that are able to work from home will be working from home until further notice.
- Staff that can not work from home will continue to work in the office, following strict social distancing and hygiene measures.
- We will continue to provide essential maintenance visits to customers premises for those who are unable to bring their equipment into our warehouse.
- We will continue to practice strict social distancing measures throughout our time on customers premises, including the use of face masks and regular hand washing.
- Installations of new equipment will go ahead as usual, so long as we and our customers can do so safely while following Government advice and social distancing
- In-store demonstrations are temporarily suspended until further notice.
- Online demonstrations are available with our sales team.
We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and make any adjustments to our policy as news unfolds.
In these difficult times we remain focused on our customer service, and doing all we can to support our customers for as long as you need us.
Thank you for your continued loyalty, and we look forward to working with you.
The Stocks Team