Updated 21st May 2020
At Stocks, we have been actively monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak.
As of Monday 18th May 2020, our Leeds office re-opened with skeleton staff, to allow us to maintain our high level of service and support to our customers.
We have taken appropriate action regarding social distancing and implemented measures throughout our building for the safety of our staff, so that we can continue to support you.
- We are following strict hygiene standards, with more regular cleaning throughout the building, hand sanitizer pumps throughout and at all entrances and disinfectant sprays and cleaning products more readily available for all staff to use.
- We have two metre markings on the floor throughout the building, and are operating a one way system where possible.
- All staff that can work from home are continuing to do so, to keep staff numbers low in the office, allowing easier social distancing.
- All non-essential travel within the company has been cancelled.
We do still want to maintain a ‘business as usual’ policy and will continue to install and service equipment where customers are happy to do so, whilst our staff follow the strictest hygiene and adhere to social distancing protocol.
- Our engineers are still able to visit customer premises for machine installations, repair and service work. They will be using government approved face masks and gloves, and maintain the recommended two metre social distancing throughout the duration of their visit. It is mandatory that customers adhere to the recommended social distancing, and wherever possible, evacuate all staff from working in close proximity to the equipment our engineer is working on.
- Wherever possible, it would be preferred that customers are able to get their machine to our Leeds warehouse for repair and service work.
- We are now offering live demonstrations online via a video link with our sales team.
- For new machine installations, we are able to ship machines directly to you free of charge, for you to set the machine up yourself with remote support from our team. Further onsite training is available at a later date once social distancing measures have been relaxed, free of charge of course.
- Our Brother PR series embroidery machines are very user friendly, therefore we have created an optional in-depth training video for users to follow upon their delivery and installation. The video demonstrates thoroughly all standard training that our engineer would provide onsite. We will then provide full onsite training at a later date should you require this. Should you be happy to follow social distancing, our engineers are still able to install your machine onsite.
- As the ZSK embroidery machines are completely industrial, it is a little trickier to create a training video, therefore we would advise customers purchasing a ZSK machine to allow the machine to be installed by our engineer onsite, with training included, unless you are already a confident user of ZSK equipment.
We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and make any adjustments to our policy as news unfolds.
In these difficult times we remain focused on our customer service, and doing all we can to support our customers for as long as you need us.
Thank you for your continued loyalty, and we look forward to working with you.
The Stocks Team